With the holiday season fast approaching, it is time to start thinking about gifts for every skincare lover in your life. Putting together the best skincare gifts can be pretty easy once you know a little bit about what kind of skincare your gift receiver likes! So start paying attention and asking questions, without getting caught, so you can start thinking of skincare gift basket ideas.
What Are Some Skincare Basket Ideas?DCSI Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery Institute has an idea or two about good skincare! So don’t be afraid to come to see us and ask questions about your skincare routine, but for now, here are a few holiday gift basket ideas:
Makeup BasketThis cosmetic goodie bag will make any makeup lover happy! Here is a rundown for how to put it together:
- Pick a cute travel makeup bag or makeup organizer to put everything in.
- Some simple items to include are lip glosses, eyeshadow pallets, mascara, makeup remover, and even a set of travel brushes.
- Other items to include could be headbands to wear when applying makeup or gift cards so they can get their favorite products.
- Makeup Items to avoid: foundation, powders, concealers, blushes. These are items that should be color-matched to your friend’s skin tone!
Glowing Skin BasketThis is a great basket to give with multiple purposes. This face care gift basket can be put in a cute bucket or container that would double as a decoration for their bathroom or wherever else they see fit. Some things to include in this skincare basket are:
- Face Cleaners
- Eye Creams
- Sun Protection
- Gift cards to their favorite skincare store and brand
Bubble Bath BasketIf they are more focused on their body skincare routine, then you can gift them a bubble bath basket. Some beauty care packages ideas include:
- Lotions if you know of their skin sensitivity and/or allergies and can get them lotions that won’t cause them to react. If you don’t know then this is one to avoid,
- Shower Steamers
- Bath Salts
- Aromatherapy Candles
- Body mists